I am looking for high quality and license photos , I need help to find photos and customized photos for my own business , Sing up is free
subject to your compliance with these terms, we hereby grant you a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to use, reproduce, modify or display the work for marketing, promotional, or internal presentation or decoration purposes, subject further to the restrictions in section 3( restriction). you have no right to the license outlined in section 2 (extended license) unless you have purchased an extended license.
• Extended licenses give you all the same rights as a standard license (royalty-free, no file
restrictions in terms of deadlines or expiration dates, and no geographical restrictions)
with the addition that it allows you to extend the print run of creative files more than
• Extended licenses also allow you to use the image file to create products or services that are intended for re-sale or distribution. This usage includes postcards, calendars, posters, t-shirts, print and presentation templates.
• subject to your compliance with these terms, we hereby grant you a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, non sublicensable, non-transferable license to use, reproduce, modify or display the work for marketing, promotional, or internal presentation or decoration purposes, subject further to the restrictions in section 3( restriction). you have no right to the license outlined in here unless you have purchased an extended license.
if you have purchased an extended license, then you may distribute the work as incorporated into any item of merchandise or other work of authorship. for clarification, you may use, reproduce, distribute or display the work in connection with:
• A) Design template applications intended for resale
• B) any goods or services intended for resale or distribution, including without limitation, mugs, t-shirts, posters, greeting cards, posters or other merchandise, and any "print on demand" or tangible or electronic formats.
• C)a PR campaign to promote goods or service through the media. If you incorporate a work into a promotional press release that will be released to the media, you mat distribute the stand-alone image file to the media, provided the media is only permitted to publish the work in connection with the press release and the media does not use or disseminate the work in any other manner.
You must not misuse the work except as expressly permitted in section 2 (license to the
works), you must note:
A) Sell, license or distribute the work or any modified work as stand-alone or as part an online database or any other database, or any derivative product containing the work in such way that would allow a third party to use, download, extract or access the work as a stand-alone file,
B) Share the work with any other person or entity, or post the work online in a downloadable format or on an electronic bulletin board
C) Use, reproduce, distribute, perform, modify, or display the work (by itself or in combination with any other work of authorship) in any manner that is libelous or slanderous or otherwise defamatory, obscene or indecent
D) Remove any copyright or proprietary notice or other information that may appear on, embedded in, or in connection with the work in its original downloaded from or in any permitted backup copy.
E) Incorporate the work into a trademark or service mark
F) Take any action in connection with the work that would reasonably imply that the creator of the work, or the person or property appearing in the work (if any), endorse any political, economic or other opinion-based movements or parties
G) use the work in a way that places any person in the photo in a bad light or in a defamatory, unlawful, immoral, or offensive manner, including but not limited to using the works in pornography, tobacco ads, ads for adult entertainment clubs or similar venues (such as escort services), or poetical endorsements
H) Use the work (or Editorial work) in an editorial manner without affixing the accompanying copyright notice
unless you have an extended license, then the following additional restrictions apply:
A) You may only distribute the work as incorporated into an item of merchandise (1) the
work has been modified to the extent that the modification is not substantially similar
to the original work and can qualify as an original work of authorship or (2) the primary
value of the item of merchandise does not lie with the work itself. For clarification,
producing an unmodified work on a poster is not permitted as the primary value would
lie in the work itself
B) you may not use, include, or incorporate the work in any electronic template or application (e.g. a web design or presentation template, or template for electronic greeting cards or business cards)
C) you may not cause or allow any work to be reproduced more than 500.000 times in total. For example, a work may not appear on more than 500,000 printed materials (flyers, advertisement, covers, packages, etc.). likewise, the work may not be incorporated in a television program, video or the other production of the audience is expected to be greater than 500.000 viewers, in total. This restriction does not apply to works that are only displayed on a website or social Media sites. the restriction also does not apply to works that are videos.